JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S7+ order cancelled automatically

(Topic created: a month ago)
KDV23
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Ordered a S7+ tablet during the sale in discover samsung week. Order was automatically cancelled on Saturday without any prior intimation. Had a chat with E-Commerce help desk and they mentioned it is a known issue. Why does Samsung put products on sale if they do not intend to fulfill the orders? This looks more like a scam. I was an ardent fan of Samsung products but this experience has changed my opinion now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders placed on Samsung.com, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-800-726-7864. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 Replies
bags2323
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Completely agree
0 Likes
userDNu92677g4
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Same here. Ordered so early but they say it's out of stock when I literally saw that they had stock utill 6 hours after I ordered.
I also talked with support and they said I can't have that promotion again as it was for that day. Not worth spending time to contact support as well.
Very disappointed by the service and the support.
0 Likes
userOrfkq18Y4D
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Completely agree, this helps to show customer satisfaction service, when request was not itself honored despite of accepting order, not sure kind of service we would get once product face some issue. 

0 Likes
KenAny
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Same issue here. I ordered two tablet. Both got cancelled. Totally a scam. The someone should investigate what happen internally.
userZfd1GRstGG
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

My two orders also got cancelled. I've never seen a company do this without telling their customers. This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. 

evan_rwu
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes, Samsung just do not want to give us the double discounts, they just send me an email give me a 40% discount code but can neither use together with any other discount nor the trade in. The price after applying the discount cosd actually higher than my education program discount + trade in.
userucgdZlZDJw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Samsung is playing us! DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG ANYMORE!!!

KDV23
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

And now they give a 40% discount code which is not even 40% discount... the customer service hangs up after sometime when we ask this question and the executive on the chat says that the 40% off is on the amount you see "after" trade-in

0 Likes
s_hasan
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have wasted an hour with the contact team; they cannot do anything about it. So don't waste yours!

You cannot use the 40% coupon with any other offer (i.e., educational discount), so don't expect a price even close to that. I ordered with a bundle, and some items of the bundle are not available now. They made us look like a fool.

0 Likes