JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TAB S6 Lite will not turn on

(Topic created: 08-25-2020 08:43 PM)
Dereku
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, So I powered off my Samsung TAB S6 Lite to clean the screen, so it wouldn't keep turning the screen on while wiping it.  Just used a microfibre cloth.

When I went to turn it back it on it would not respond.  I have tried the Power button onad volume down button for 10sec, but it still doesn't respond.

Is this a hardware issue and I need to get it looked at.  only purchased it in June, been working fine until now.

Advice pls?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dereku
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Update:

After contacting Samsung Support, it was recommended that I take it into a Samsung Store for them to send away to be looked at.  While I cringed at being without the device I must say I was very impressed with the level of service and speed it took to get the tablet back.  Being a user who relies heavily on portable devices, this was an all round great experience.  I had the Tablet back the next day.

Why it faulted, not sure but after a firmware up date and a few technical workings, it is now back working fine.

Thanks to Samsung, especially the guys as Samsung Chermside for a great experience.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Dereku
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Update:

After contacting Samsung Support, it was recommended that I take it into a Samsung Store for them to send away to be looked at.  While I cringed at being without the device I must say I was very impressed with the level of service and speed it took to get the tablet back.  Being a user who relies heavily on portable devices, this was an all round great experience.  I had the Tablet back the next day.

Why it faulted, not sure but after a firmware up date and a few technical workings, it is now back working fine.

Thanks to Samsung, especially the guys as Samsung Chermside for a great experience.

View solution in context

0 Likes