Original topic:

Samsung Tab (A10.1?) stuck in loop

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 05:38 AM)
userCp4zpc8KFG
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I've tried multiple different things I've read across many other posts including trying to reset, force boot etc, I literally cannot do a thing. 

Only time the screen comes on is with a charger plugged in and it automatically goes into the loop of "Installing System Update" quickly followed by "Erasing" and sometimes then followed by a black screen with rows of white text before starting the loop all over again. 

Won't show up when plugged into a PC via USB either so at this point I'm out of ideas, anybody got any suggestions or better yet found a way to fix the same problem before?

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

That's frustrating! How long has this been happening? When you've got it plugged in, are you using the original charger or a different one?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCp4zpc8KFG
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I think it began maybe 2 years ago now although it has been untouched almost since it began happening, its something that with everything going on (pandemic and all) I've never got round to putting the time into trying to figure out a solution and only actually found it again during a Christmas clear out. 

It's a new charger, I'm using I don't think I have the original anymore. 

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You can try downloading Samsung Smart Switch to your PC. When you open it, click the More button in the upper right corner and select Emergency Software Recovery to reload the Android OS on the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userCp4zpc8KFG
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I've downloaded & installed that on the PC, plugged it in via USB.

Nothing comes up on PC (as far as devices connected) and tablet is now stuck on the opening screen (while plugged in) where it tells you the device type etc. 

0 Likes