Original topic:

Samsung Tab A7 lite has very little capacity

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 04:29 PM)
Broke202
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have the unfortunate use of a Galaxy A7 Lite tablet as an RBT. The tablet is so limited in its capacity. Can I check my emails, hardly. Can I access the web, barely. 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Lorraine74
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I just got the A9+ and its great.
0 Likes
Traveler519
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
A it's an a series budget line tablet.
B it's an old a7.
C it's the lite version to boot!
D what do you expect for 50 bucks? A super computer?
Traveler519
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I use an old tab a7 lite for Samsung TV and me. They pay me to use it. Would I try to use one for anything more, no. It is not a modern tablet. The day it came out it was OK to do the basics. You couldn't game on it you can't run any races with it. Now everything takes more than that old device was built with so I can see barely being able to use it.
Please keep that in mind as you talk trash about it. Technology is most often a you get what you pay for industry. Tab a 7 lite 50 bucks. Tab s9fe 500 bucks Tab s9 ultra 1200. My tab s9 fe will run circles around a tab a7 at light speed! The tab s9 ultra will do the same to my tab s9 fe

Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
What do you mean by email, hardly, access the web, barely.

You are not describing what is wrong for someone to help.

How much storage does it have?
How much storage is left?

Is it laggy?
What is wrong ?
SaneiPlushie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Why not buy an old refurbished flagship Galaxy Tab?
elixirbetsdeeznuts
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Cant be worse than mine. After "system" storage i am left with 2.02 GB. The "Verizon Store" did tell me it was special, anyone know how to root or where I can find the data lake? Lol jk im confident posting this wont get me targeted. Wait, its a one and done thing right? You cant UNRUIN somebodies life can you?

0 Likes
harv134
Explorer
Options
Tablets
Sounds like Verizon bloatware is taking a lot of space, or you just have alot of apps
0 Likes
useraINInAedxY
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Mine is also almost full of Samsung bloatware.

0 Likes
useraHrVqLoKnW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I am using this tablet right now I have no problems with it I search the web just fine I can play video games on it just fine call of duty with an Xbox controller get and read emails just fine and have great storage left I don't see an issue with it now is it the best tablet out there no but it gets the job done for me
0 Likes