JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Tab S6 Lite - S-Pen Not Working Properly In The Corners Of The Device

(Topic created: 03-26-2021 01:17 PM)
YuvalSCE
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

So I received the s6 lite 2 days ago to use for my degree, and I started to write on the "Samsung Notes app" which is great.
After one day I noticed that the S-Pen doesn't put the cursor correctly at the corners of the device (at one side a bit to much to the top, and at the other a bit to much to the right), which leads to problems with writing on it.
Can anyone please try and help me with that? I tried to restart it to factory settings and it has no magnetic cover, which I understood makes some problems with the pen.

This is a serious malfunction in the device which should not happen. 

6 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hey, give this a shot:

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.) Enter Calibrate in the search box, and then tap or click Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input to open Tablet PC Settings

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
YuvalSCE
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
any updates on the matter?
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
YuvalSCE
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
well there isn't any Calibrate option for me.. I didn't find anyone else with S6 Lite who has one.
would be amazing to have it tho
userSES46KZPD8
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I agree, I recently bought the light myself and I'm having the same issues. The amount of Samsung help personal that have told me to do this is absolutely insane, especially since those settings don't exist on the lite. Having the pen not wright were it touches is absolutely detrimental the entire purpose of the tablet. I would hope at some point they figure out how to fix this or at the very least figure out what options are available in the device that they sell.

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes