Original topic:

Samsung Tab S7+ Full Charged Signs

(Topic created: 06-08-2022 01:46 PM)
useroga6P3oRtT
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Hello, I trust you are doing well. I just need an info for me to be familiar with my new tab S7+, especially related to the battery charging. I always turn off the tablet when I am going to charge it. The sign of charging is a green circle moving with showing the percentage. Question: Is it true when the charging process reached 100% and full charged, it will not automatically cut off, and the sign of stop charging is the moving green circle is none\off already? Looking forward to hearing from you.
2 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The charging will stop at 85% if you have "Protect Battery" selected and 100% if not.  All charging notifications/animations should stop/disappear when fully charged.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Tablets
There really is no need to turn your tablet off even with charging. You will however soon find out that Samsung devices have horrible battery life no matter what you do with them. The devices are good but the battery life does not match all that is going on with their systems. At least you have a charging brick included with your tablet
0 Likes