Original topic:

Samsung Tab S7+ crashing app

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 06:45 AM)
userQ3Xvqx8o75
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Just received my new tablet and moved all my apps and data from my Samsung Tab S3 but this new tablet will not run the Microsoft Money app. It immediately  crashes while loading the first page.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but still happens.  I have not nearly tried all the apps but am already afraid and thinking I should return this tablet. I have updated all the apps and software. Any ideas 
0 Likes
4 Replies
NacSwaping
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I don't think it's the tablet. It might be the app being too old or not updated anymore. You can try different devices and might still have the same issue.
userQ3Xvqx8o75
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have no problem with this app on any of my other Androir devices nor the older Tab S3.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@userQ3Xvqx8o75 More than likely this old app needs something from the OS which has been removed or updated so that it is no longer compatible. The app needs updated to ensure capability with the newest OS and related software. 

Use the developer email in the app listing in the play store to contact the developers and ask for a solution. 

userQ3Xvqx8o75
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Would be nice to know if other Tab S7+ folks are having problems with this app. Maybe someone can install it and let me know.
0 Likes