JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Tablet S5e-Does this use the S pen? I can't find one. Thanks

(Topic created: 01-31-2020 06:27 AM)
user3B5K2FiJog
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

It also types more than one letter or number when I only want one.  Like this:  Sisssy.  Does anyone know why it's doing this?  I don't know if I should return it or what.

Thanks again

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

We are sorry to hear about this. Are you using a screen protector on the tablet? The Tab S5e does not us an S Pen.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

We are sorry to hear about this. Are you using a screen protector on the tablet? The Tab S5e does not us an S Pen.

0 Likes
user3B5K2FiJog
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I was sorry to hear that it doesn't use an S Pen but alright.  Can you please tell me how to get the typing speed back to 0.5 as I changed it to 0.1 and of course now it won't do anything.  I have gone through the manual and on You Tube with no luck at all.  I just had to change that setting to see if it would help so I wouldn't get too many of the numbers/letters and now I'm in a fix.  I can't remember what area I went to in order to change that typing speed.  Please help me out I'd really appreciate it so much.

Lorie 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hey, can you provide me with your model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user7fHZrNHjQm
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I own an S5E and am getting frustrated with Samsung's lack of transparency on what pen to use for this device. Let me bottom line it (it should be very easy to figure out) DOES SAMSUNG MAKE A PEN THAT IS COMPATABLE WITH AN S5E? Please let me know ASAP.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Samsung does not make a pen that is compatible with the S5e.

0 Likes