JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung care plus

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 09:46 PM)
BaileyH3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I pre ordered a tab s9 ultra and got Samsung care plus with it. How do I know if my coverage is active?

0 Likes
8 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Hi there! 🙂 Samsung Care + should be linked with the IMEI (Serial number) of the device. Registration should be automatic when you get the tablet and finish setting up.

Solution
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Tablets
If you go into the support section of the Members application (you are reading this in) you will see my products and there will be a listing of all your Samsung products. If you select the information under your Tablet S9 Ultra it will tell you about registering for warranty and the expiration, serial number, etc. Your Samsung Care+ will be billed monthly.1691569088794_1691569088783_0.png
seanpr11
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Hi,

I purchased SamsungCare+ with my tab S9. I purchased it directly from Samsung. Do I have to do anything to activate it?

I tried to register my tablet in the Samsung Members App, and it keeps saying unable to register. How can I verify that SamsungCare+ is active?

Thanks
Options
Tablets
Kindly log in to this link using your Samsung Account.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/samsung-care-plus/
Options
Tablets
If it's not showing there then you can register your device there. It should identify the device and show you the coverage.
Grayo
Comet
Options
Tablets
Hello! You can use the link below to check your coverage status.
https://rg2.samsungcareplus.com/us#/check
seanpr11
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Thank You!
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
When you purchase your tablet from Samsung and you purchase the warranty at the same time there is nothing you have to do as long as you make your monthly payment which will come out automatically with the credit card you selected you are good to go