JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy tab s7 plus s-pen tips

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 11:57 AM)
userR5oJusDGh7
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I was wondering where I can get new s-pen tips that are the same quality as the one it comes with.
8 Replies
drdevious
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
We tried ordering multiple off amazon, All were just the hard plastic tips. Weve Spoken with best buy, verizon, and Samsung customer service multiple times and they never have a straight answer. the best they could do was give me the link to a third party parts distributor for samsung products and hope.

I don't understand why the s pen nibs are not more readily available, it is the main feature of the pen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

The S Pen for the Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ uses the same tips as the Tab S6. The replacement kit is available at this LINK.

userR5oJusDGh7
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
No link posted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

The replacement kit is available at this LINK.

0 Likes
drdevious
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
And again no link posted... this has been the epitome of every time I try to find or buy new tips
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

The posted link is the word "LINK" in bold lettering. I'll be including the full link for you here.   http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-GH98-29332A.aspx

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
drdevious
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Thanks for the link. However, looking at the picture then at the original nib currently on my s pen, those are clearly not the same... so the saga continues... this really shouldn't be this difficult considering the s pen is the flagship on which your tablet platform and now phones and laptops as well was built upon. Samsung appears to be ignoring the fact that when you google search how to find the original nibs and purchase them, all that can be found are bad imitation ones without the give and flex or chat rooms discussing that nobody knows how to get them
userx4XRn4rWCn
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I completely agree. I have a Galaxy S4 which I really like but I somehow lost the S-pen. I checked with Samsung to see if I could use the pen for the S6, but the answer was no. If they think I'll buy a Samsung tablet to replace this one, Samsung is wrong. My next tablet will be another brand.

It seems that the S-pens might be available through Samsung in the US but they don't ship to Canada. Thanks Samsung!!!!