Original topic:

Samsung is bloated!

(Topic created: 05-18-2024 12:53 AM)
MrGhoul
Halo
Options
Tablets
Samsung has terrible UI updates 6.1 SUCKS. Way too much bloatware and apps, I have 27 apps in the galaxy store update folder (that can't be uninstaled or disabled) that I do not want, need or would ever use period, so why the heck is this garbage on my device I paid for? I have already uninstalled numerous apps that i could. Thank goodness I have updates turned off or all these garbage apps would be updating. My device so let it be my choice what apps i want on my device and not you dictating to me what i should have. This is insane! Samsung keeps doing this, I'm buying an apple since they are way more privacy oriented.
7 Replies
SamusAran30
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Try downloading an app from the play store called Inure. Once fully unlocked you can completely Uninstall the bloatware. I've done it to my Note 20 Ultra 5G and killed off Bixby which I hate.

MrGhoul
Halo
Options
Tablets
Thanks for the info. ya, I hate bixby.
0 Likes
LoraJean
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hmm no problems with my apps, bloatware, or anything on my smartphone or galaxy watch! Thank you so much Samsung!

JML518
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I agree 100% you can't even get it to read a text message to you, without having to listen to everything you touch. The back button, the minimize button, web pages all read to you. When all I want is what every other UI does easily read just new text messages out loud that's it nothing else but no Samsung S23 Ultra sucks big-time
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
News flash: 90% of those "apps" are background tasks that control other functions of your phone that you probably use all the time. If you don't want those, go buy a more basic phone.
Members_HsbIj5S
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Shill, these apps are completely useless. Never in my life buying another Samsung product.

0 Likes
harv134
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Get a pixel if you really don't like bloatware
0 Likes