Original topic:

Samsung lost its soul

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 09:23 AM)
SameerMohammed
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have been rigorously complaining about how last UI update on my Samsung tab s9 ultra has ruined my home screen. I have reported this for almost 5 months and nearly 7 times but no action was taken. They responded me saying the developers will look into this matter and yesterday i got another UI update which forced a lot of AI features but no consideration to my request a simple request from a customer who pays to buy their product. I have been posting since yesterday and the moderator keeps deleting my feedback to clean the image. This is pathetic and such a shameful act. Answer me moderator will my tab every be useful like before or will you keep deleting my posts?

Will Samsung ever listen to the customers or just force us to use unnecessary features from your showoff list?
4 Replies
chickenlipps34
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I keep getting this Samsung internet pop up when i do anything on my phone. I have deactivated it. Removed it. And switched all the privileges' off. But it still keeps coming back like a virus

0 Likes
SameerMohammed
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Your concern wont be considered by Samsung, they will send an update with more unnecessary features you will never use in your life but wont solve your problems. It feels like Samsung is turning into Indian government.

0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Just use a different home launcher. Nova is free.
terminator9
Comet
Options
Tablets
agreed
0 Likes