JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung sm-w720, Symantec PGP

(Topic created on: 4/25/19 7:11 AM)
usertv55JAl8RS
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon, I installed Symantec PGP 10.4.1 on my Samsung Galaxy Book sm-w720 and encrypted my hard drive so that when enabled, I would be asked for the boot password. Everything is fine, but during the inclusion and request a password, I can not enter it, the keyboard does not work. If you press the keys, it just lights up, but the characters do not appear. I can only enter the password using an external USB keyboard. After you start Windows 10, the built-in keyboard starts to work. Help me figure out how to make the built-in keyboard work at all stages of computer booting.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately the built-in keyboard can only be used once the tablet has accessed the OS system. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately the built-in keyboard can only be used once the tablet has accessed the OS system. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes