Original topic:

Screen scratched from S7 Keyboard Book Cover

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 12:16 PM)
usere33FFlieJj
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have had my Tab S7 since March 14 of 2021. I bought the expensive Keyboard Book Cover for it about a month later because i liked the holder for the S Pen and the Hinge on the back. I consider the Keyboard and track pad a bonus. What i didnt want as a bonus is the micro scratches that this "Premium" case has put on my screen. Its been on there for 5 months and already has scratches in the shape of the keys on my screen. I have tried for hours to try and wipe them off but to no avail. It baffles me that Samsung would make such expensive products just to have them damage the product that they were designed for. Support wanted me to send it back to them to see if i would be at fault which im definitely not going to do as this is my work tablet and i dont have a backup. The engineers need to test their products a bit more because this is a common problem with this case if you search on blogs and forums about people having the same issue. Its pitiful and i wont be purchasing another Samsung product. This really soured me on the company. Dont make expensive products if you cant make them durable. Especially if your screens get scratches from plastic keys. So much for the tough gorilla glass screen. 

0 Likes
6 Replies
JWG82
Halo
Options
Tablets
Thank you, you have sealed my decision to get a screen protector for my tab S7 since I purchased it with keyboard bookcover
usere33FFlieJj
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

As much as the Keyboard Case costs it should come included, or maybe a warning of screen damage if a glass protector isnt installed. Its kind of insane one is even need when youre buying such an expensive case

JWG82
Halo
Options
Tablets
I feel you on the cost portion, I got it in bundled promo with the M7 monitor, S7 tablet and keyboard bookcover
0 Likes
usere33FFlieJj
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Nice! I still love the tablet and the very handy case. But i just wanted to inform people who decide to make such an expensive purchase. I got a screen protector on now. Hopefully they suit you well!

ArtDesk
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Explains why it is no longer available. I put it in a rugged case that snaps over it and sinks the screen below it. Good to know it scratches easily.
usere33FFlieJj
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

True, they probably had too many complaints. It scratches real easily from experience 

0 Likes