Original topic:

Secure folder , and. Moving apps to SD card

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 02:14 PM)
DannyDieHard
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

My first request is fairly simple the Knox secure folder I have it on all my other Samsung devices even my J2 but on my brand new tab A7 it doesn't have the not secure folder please I'm asking for an update give us the secure folder into this tablet the same way we have a secure folder on all the other Samsung devices y'all can make it happen it's not impossible

and second when I purchased his tablet it said that he had an SD card as an external storage space but I can't move my apps to it I read on another post that you guys are worried about some apps allow you to and some apps don't and copyright issues it has never been a copyright issue before and you shouldn't worry if the app allows us to do it or not you have to let us do it you gave us the SD card slot to use so let us use it the way we need to use it storing our apps so make an update and make that would happen to because neither of these two suggestions are impossible you can make it happen not a Samsung so make it happen please and thank you

1 Reply
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes