JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Settings for S Pen icon when docked

(Topic created: 09-10-2022 02:15 PM)
userPLUSXoVxBN
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab S8.  When I dock the S Pen, I am given the screen below, which is very helpful.  I also have a Galaxy Tab S6.  It's screen also used to give me a display similar to the one below, but at some point the display changed to a grey icon when the pen was attached and no percentage of charge.  

I assume there is a setting "somewhere" that activates/deactivates the green icon like shown below and the % of charge.  Can someone point me to that settings location?

userPLUSXoVxBN_0-1662844169133.png

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userPLUSXoVxBN
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I spent some time today chatting with some very helpful people at Samsung Support on Facebook Messenger.  We tried a number of things to try and restore functionality on my Galaxy Tab S6 S Pen charging display.  Ultimately the only solution that worked was to do a reset of system settings (at "Settings > General management > Reset > Reset all settings").  This restored the proper charging display when the S Pen was placed on the magnetic dock on the back of the tablet. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
userPLUSXoVxBN
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I spent some time today chatting with some very helpful people at Samsung Support on Facebook Messenger.  We tried a number of things to try and restore functionality on my Galaxy Tab S6 S Pen charging display.  Ultimately the only solution that worked was to do a reset of system settings (at "Settings > General management > Reset > Reset all settings").  This restored the proper charging display when the S Pen was placed on the magnetic dock on the back of the tablet. 

0 Likes