Original topic:

Sound from Video Turns Off Automatically with Headset After 40-50 Minutes

(Topic created: 07-28-2021 12:54 PM)
userTDu9Hkjn9n
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with a problem. While watching a video with a headset,  the sound automatically turns itself off after about 45 minutes. When I manually increase the volume with the volume button, it repeats turning itself off. This only seems to happen when I am watching a video with a headset.

I have tried different video software such as VLC, MX Player, and KM Player and the problem occurs with all of these video players.

I have a Tab A and the videos are stored on a micro card.

Can someone please help me with this? It is driving me crazy. I thank you for your help.

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand this is frustrating. Are you using a wired or bluetooth headset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTDu9Hkjn9n
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I am using a JVC HA-EBR80 headset which I connect to the headset jack.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Does this only happen when using headphones? Have you tried a different headset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTDu9Hkjn9n
Constellation
Options
Tablets

This only happens when I use the headsets. It does not happen immediately. The audio turns itself off after the media has played around 40-50 minutes. Before that, things work fine.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Please send the model and serial numbers for the tablet to this PM Link.

0 Likes
userTDu9Hkjn9n
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I sent you the model and serial numbers. 

0 Likes
userTDu9Hkjn9n
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, is there an update on my inquiry?

0 Likes