cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

#Spen error on tablet S6

My Spen has failed to connect like in the picture, before that it still works but after that, it can't be used anymore, not damaged, not in water.
I deleted all data, can't reset the spen.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: #Spen error on tablet S6

If you dock the S Pen, then go to Settings>Advanced Features>S Pen, then tap the 3 dots at the upper right, you should be able to select Reset S Pen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Re: #Spen error on tablet S6

I did it but it said attach spen after back tablet while spen already on there
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: #Spen error on tablet S6

This will require service for the device. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: #Spen error on tablet S6

My model: SM-T860
[edit]

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Re: #Spen error on tablet S6

Please send the following information to this PM LINK.

Place of purchase:
Copy of Purchase Receipt:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number: 
Email Address: 
Preferred method to be reached (SMS, email, or phone):