I am trying to diagnose the problem as to where my issue is. I am trying to stream a app/game on Discord and it keeps freezing up. The app is Ultimate Golf. It will be easier just to list out the symptoms and what all I have tried that has not worked:
- When I stream (share my screen) it works just fine until I open up Ultimate Golf. Once I open that app I have about 30 seconds then it freezes to where anyone viewing sees a frozen screen
- Anyone joining after my stream freezes gets a basic loading screen. They can hear me but they can not see my stream.
- If I stop share and restart they can see again for another 30 seconds then it stops again.
- Talking to others there seems to be other Samsung users having the same problem. I have not heard of any Android Non-Samsung users having the issue but I also have not verified that they can stream.
- I was able to stream no problem last week. It started Sunday
- I can still stream on my IOS devise no issues
- I tried clearing cache and data in the Ultimate Golf App
- I tried clearing cache for Discord
- I tried toggling off Hardware acceleration
- I don't think it is a Discord issue because I can stream from my IOS fine. It could be a Ultimate Golf issue but they don't look to have released any updates in the last week. So I am wondering, could this be a Samsung issue? Is there something in the Samsung settings or build in apps that is causing a conflict? I came from IOS and I bought this tablet specifically for this. Any suggestions on what this might be? Its just really odd to me that it stopped working and that others with similar devices are having the same issue.
I should note that when the stream freezes, nothing happens on my end. I am still playing like nothing happened. It isn't until someone speaks up that I know my stream has frozen. There is no lag or nothing on my end