Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: TAB A 2019 10.1 Bluetooth Joystick Lag Issue

it doesnt work.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same probleme here. I bought this tablet for stream gaming and it's unplayble... Is there a solution ? I have no problem with my Xbox one controller on IOS... what are you doing Samsung ? We are in april and still no solution ? (Sorry for my english) 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same issue, is like every two-three seconds the controller disconnects from Bluetooth so it doesn't register any input. The controller is working fine in every other device so most likely it's an issue from the Samsung galaxy tab a. Did someone find a solution? Is Samsung aware of it? 

Highlighted
Constellation

I was having the same issue too. I tried a PS4 gamepad and it was going crazy. But my IPEGA bluetooth controller works if i unpair it, then pair it again. I need to do this everytime i want to use it. If i dont then i get lag every 5 or 6 seconds. But unpairing and then pairing again works for mewith the IPEGA controller.

I hope this helps you all.

Highlighted
Constellation

So no fix? Samsung ignoring us? I bought this for the same reason. Works great on my low end Amazon tablet. That's crazy.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, the latest update (this morning for me) fixed the controller lag. Are there more people here that experience this?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same exact BIG problem here. I made a video about it:

https://youtu.be/75_AfSkEA8Q

No firmware or software updated solved it.

If I don't get a valid answer from Samsung I'm gonna return it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Asteroid

No issues once joypad is plugged in to tablet via USB. Though it kinda defeats the purpose of wireless Smiley Sad Have tested with GeForce Now and Project xCloud. Only positive is you don't need batteries I guess.
Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue here, July 29th.  Get your [edit] together Samsung.  Same controller works flawlessly on my 7 year old Nexus 7 Tablet...

Highlighted
Asteroid

Just tested after upgrade to android 10.0 with latest one ui 2.5 patch. Bluetooth issue still persists could be a hardware issue with all 2019 tab A 10.5s.