cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

TAB A 2019 10.1 Bluetooth Joystick Lag Issue

Have a constant lag issue with Official Xbox One controller. Is there a driver update planned for this tablet to resolve this?

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: TAB A 2019 10.1 Bluetooth Joystick Lag Issue

Same issue here. I bought this tablet for stream gaming and it doesnt work.  The bluetooth gamepad doesnt work fine.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried updating the controller itself yet?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a 2019 galaxy tab a 8.1 and my ps4 controller had no lag, got a 2019 galaxy tab a 10.1 yesterday, huge input lag after 30s. Many ppl can confirm it as i seen it on other sites.Kinda upset that my 8.0 works great but my 10.1 wont.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same issue, XBox controller on Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1". I have updated the controller in Windows 10. The controller works fine by Bluetooth on all my other devices including a Xiaomi android phone it's just the Samsung Tab that has issues making it unusable for cloud (or android) gaming purposes. Not best pleased as I didn't know until now and I've gone past the return time for the tablet before finding out this was an issue.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same BIG problem here. I made a video about it:

https://youtu.be/75_AfSkEA8Q

If I don't get a valid answer from Samsung I'm gonna return it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Constellation

This is still a problem, i updated the firmware on my controller, i am on the newest relese on my samsung galaxy a10e and the controller connects but anything i try to do with the controller it lags and often the phone thinks im still pressing a button or moving a joystick when i am not. This controller works on all of my other devices

Highlighted
Asteroid

Just updated the controller via the Xbox Accessories app on Win10 to latest controller firmware. Problem still persists, using XGamepadTester app on tablet can see that every 3-4 seconds or so the controller and tablet have a communication issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's a really BIG issue.  I bought a Samsung tablet instead a chepear Xiaomi or similar because I thought the quality of Samsung was gonna be superior. I only wanted this tablet for streaming games and is the WORST tablet for that. Its unplayable with a BT gamepad. I have lost my money.

Highlighted
Constellation

I saw on another post about having two controllers connected and it resolved the issue. I do not have a second controller so I tried it with a blackweb bluetooth mouse that I got from WalMart. Connecting the mouse and Xbox One controller fixed the issue.  I tested it on MineCraft no lag in the controller what so ever, disconnect the mouse and it goes crazy to the point to where I needed to close MineCraft.  Hope there is going to be an update to fix this issue. Not for sure spending this amount on a tablet and having to do work arounds is worht the it.