Original topic:

TABLET PREORDER AND DELAYED

(Topic created: 04-06-2022 09:19 AM)
userCpXjpU2uhL
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I am a Samsung user, however, this is the first time I bought directly from the brand. It will most likely be my last time and the last product I will buy from them. My tablet has been delayed about 4 times. I have done online chats and called in and talked to a supervisor! No one "knows" anything. I ordered on 2/23/2022 and Nothing. The supervisor even told me it is on BACKORDER???? What! Yet I have never gotten an notification on it, and you can go on the site and still buy. They have the nerve to have the tablet for SALE, and yet it seems they haven't handled the pre-orders! How does something I pre-ordered now on backorder!? I'm absolutely disappointed and turned off from the brand.

33 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

You aren't the only one who is having issues with Backorder and shipping delays, I placed an order for a Samsung power bank back in March, and I keep receiving emails from Samsung that it's delayed again, it seems that Some of the Samsung products are delayed in Transit from China or Korea and the Samsung shopping app doesn't have accurate information on stock, it's pulling up Stock from a Global database, please hang in there your not alone and I believe that Samsung is fully aware of the logistical issue.

For all shipping or order inquiries Speak to the E-Commerce Team- 1-855-726-8721

userz1VxUGBYHk
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Man, I pre-ordered my tab s8+ 258GB memory on February 20th and my expected delivery has just been delayed for a third time. At first the shipping date was March 18th then on March 11th they pushed it back to April 8th. We'll today April 6th they pushed it back yet again to April 26th. I also haven't received any emails about these delivery delays.

I really hope at some point I get this tablet, it was supposed to be a birthday present for myself, and a note taking replacement for my breaking laptop. I was charged immediately for the order, so I really have no idea the status of my order. Has anyone received theirs?

Smorzie
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Following
0 Likes
Jasmith
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'm right there with you, brother. Birthday was yesterday, and S8+ delayed to May 10 (and still counting.)

At this point, these Samsung pre-orders are more like a badly managed kickstarter.
Options
Tablets
This is why I'll never order through Samsung again. The two times I ordered through them, same thing happened so I cancelled both. I gave them a second chance and big, hard nope! I'll stick with Amazon, Best Buy, or my carrier.
Members_VaB2fpL
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I ordered my Tab S8 Ultra 256GB on Feb 19th.  The delivery data initially showed April 29th and later was updated to April 12 and then to April 19th. 

I just got an email from Samsung updating the shipping status of my tablet.  It has been delayed over 30 days.  If not for the trade-in bonus and the free keyboard case, I would cancel my order.

This cannot be just a large number of orders or a chip shortage issue.  My order and delivery dates should have been based on existing chip shipment schedules and the order queue ahead of me.  Further delays or orders should not affect my delivery.

Did anyone get a similar email?  Any explanations as to the reason for such a large delay.

WatchOutBLo
Constellation
Options
Tablets
My original shipment date got pushed out to the last week of March, and then I randomly got an email saying it was being shipped. Received it last week and love it. Hope you get yours sooner!
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Tablets
It's a very hot tablet. I got S8+ already have a 360. It's hard to wait I know. Still waiting for my free keyboard. It's worth the wait I'm enjoying it.
0 Likes
Cyd234
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
mine also got pushed 😭
0 Likes