JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab A9+ Instacart App Issues

(Topic created: 06-29-2024 03:41 PM)
ellzeena
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Instacart app will not work. Works fine on the Tab A7 and the phone. Asks for code sent to email, then says code is incorrect. Instacart has no idea what tomorrow. I've deleted and reinstalled three times, no good. Anyone? TIA.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
I just installed instacart on my A9+, and the code worked it has to be on instracarts side, causing the issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

8 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

How, in any part of the universe, is this a Samsung issue? This is a problem for Instacart programmers - it's their app. If they are pushing the wrong codes or the app is not handshaking properly with the code generator, it's on them.

ellzeena
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
You can't just scroll by, you have to be a **bleep**, did I get that right?
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
I just installed instacart on my A9+, and the code worked it has to be on instracarts side, causing the issue

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

ellzeena
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
TY, they don't know what to do, the people in customer service aren't techs.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
I would keep calling and have them escalate it to get it resolved

0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
Can you try turning off 2fa two factor authentication, try it on the tablet and test it. You can always turn back on the 2fa once you see if it is the cause of the issue.
0 Likes
ellzeena
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
TY I'll try that!
0 Likes
ellzeena
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It isn't samsung, Instacart sends a code to my email, I enter it and the app says wrong code
0 Likes