cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersyJaC11AJc
Constellation

Tab S4 Dead spot

Today while I was using my tablet to practice lines to loosen up before drawing I realised that in the upper right corner the sensitivity seems to be wonky (said practice is shown below, with example highlighted in blue circle).

To be honest this has been happening for a while now but I had never noticed how different it was until I saw it in this. 

Is there a fix or should I change my tablet? (It's still in warranty) 

Thank you in advance

M.N. 

practice.png

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Tab S4 Dead spot

If you are using a 3rd party cover try removing it.  Many of these covers have magnets which play havoc with the S-Pen

amanda95
Galaxy

@usersyJaC11AJc wrote:

Today while I was using my tablet to practice lines to loosen up before drawing I realised that in the upper right corner the sensitivity seems to be wonky (said practice is shown below, with example highlighted in blue circle).

To be honest this has been happening for a while now but I had never noticed how different it was until I saw it in this. 

Is there a fix or should I change my tablet? (It's still in warranty) 

Thank you in advance

M.N. 

practice.png

If possible, test using another spen.   This is to rule out any potential issues with your spen.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

M.N.

If it still happens after trying what we suggested (cover/pen) then I'd recommend first booting into the Safe mode and trying it out, and if that doesnt work a Factory Reset.  That should exhaust all of your easy options.  The last resort after those would be sending it in for warranty repair.

Bill