cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DieHardBattery
Asteroid

Tab S5e Call and Message Continuity to other devices?

Are there any plans to expand device compatibility for Call and Message Continuity to other devices such as the Note 8/9 phone or the Galaxy Tab S4 (WiFi or LTE)? If not please consider it.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tab S5e Call and Message Continuity to other devices?

I will be happy to submit the request to the development team. However, we are unable to speculate about any future updates.

useruuf4omZozE
Constellation

Hi. Any updates on this issue. I am very interested in using Call and Message Continuity on my Tab S5e and my Note9. (From a long time Samsung user)

userdsEFw6GtKk
Constellation

A RIDICULOUS, empty answer. You guys should be ashamed of yourself for pushing a feature that can't be used with the latest phones.  Disillusioned with Samsung bigtime and it hasn't been not even a year since I changed to Samsung.   

@useruuf4omZozE wrote:

Hi. Any updates on this issue. I am very interested in using Call and Message Continuity on my Tab S5e and my Note9. (From a long time Samsung user)

amk
Cosmic Ray

I second this, having the more powerful tab S4 and yet not having this highly desired feature is crazy. Why would Samsung make me want to downgrade to a less powerful, less expensive device to get more features. A ton of us would like to know when continuity will be coming to the tab s4.

amk
Cosmic Ray

Apple is getting sidecar and imessages works everywhere a...

Apple is getting sidecar and imessages works everywhere and Samsung releases this on one medium level tablet. Winning strategy for me really wanting to just go back to apple since so many of us have MAC computers anyway.

usergy4pedURnL
Cosmic Ray

I also hope that the S9+ get this feature. I am hoping that this is simply just a software that is allowing this feature to work on the S10 series....

usero8ezccGePa
Constellation

I have the Note 9 and would also like to see call and message continuity implemented so that I can use it with my Tab5e

userdsEFw6GtKk
Constellation

To say that this is RIDICULOUS,  doesn't even come close to how devious of a practice this is at Samsung.  You should have put a GIGANTIC label on the box of tha S5E Tablet to let loyal customers know about this mega shortcoming on a functionality you pushed on every advertisement for the S5E. I changed from iPhone to a Note 9, but seeing these problems and shady practices has me disillusioned.  I just wasted a chunk of money on a tablet that CAN'T integrate seamlessly with my very much expensive Note9.  What a joke!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@DieHardBattery wrote:

Are there any plans to expand device compatibility for Call and Message Continuity to other devices such as the Note 8/9 phone or the Galaxy Tab S4 (WiFi or LTE)? If not please consider it.

user1OuZRHLIgl
Constellation

I could not agree more. I just switched from a 3rd Gen iPad Air 256gb LTE to this S5e hoping it would fully integrate with my $1200  Nt9. Boomer!!! It doesn't.  Went back to Best Buy and the "Expert" suggested I upgraded to the S10.... c'mon. Samsung is using the same deceiving practices as Apple.

If SS cares about their customers hopefully they will fix this ASAP.