Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userWtdmmZD3yJ
Asteroid

Tab S6 will not charge or turn on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have been using the tablet for about a week. Firts few days were great. Then I noticed significant battery drain and issues with charging the battery. I had it in the same charger and cord the whole time. I switched the charger and cord and it began charging again. Now it has died and will not charge. I have used 5 different chargers and cords in various combinations. Nothing works and I cannot turn the tablet back on. This was supposed to be an incredible machine, but it is very disappointing. Please share if you are experiencing the same thing and if you have a solution. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tab S6 will not charge or turn on.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userWtdmmZD3yJ Have you tried holding Power+Volume Down to reboot the device? If the symptom persists, it will require service, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BixbySucks
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far the best solution I could find is call "iPad Pro 11", I also have the battery draining issue too.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userWtdmmZD3yJ Have you tried holding Power+Volume Down to reboot the device? If the symptom persists, it will require service, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

View solution in original post

userWtdmmZD3yJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you @SamsungGill . That did the trick.

userqDCdiuBjyU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same issue today and was pretty upset. Now it's fixed by holding Power+Volume Down, thanks! Though I don't know why this could happen.

userw7ffBtUOBr
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you clean the port

userWtdmmZD3yJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userw7ffBtUOBr I cleaned the port prior to rebooting it and it did nothing. Rebooting it has now fixed the issue

Samsung_AKFfK9F
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi