JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S7+ Can't Register for Warranty-Serial Number Issue?

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 03:39 PM)
userYVGH5kSeLN
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hello 

Got this tablet back in March and I registered it onto my account - I didn't realize there was an error about an incomplete serial number until the screen cracked and I wanted to get it fixed under warranty. No matter how many times I tried to correct the serial number it would say it was already registered or incomplete so I deleted it from the My Product page to re-register it again and now it gives me an Internal Server Error . (I've tried registering it through different  computers and web browsers, even through the tablet itself- on the Samsung Members app it tells me to make sure I only register my own devices and that personal information will be used for repairs, but the registration doesn't go through.)

I've already chatted with support and they told me they were going to register it for me and that in a couple of hours it would be in the My Products page. Its been a day and it still hasn't shown up, and I still get the internal server error when trying to register it myself. Any help would be appreciated, i really really love this tablet and would like to get it fixed so I can work through it again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having issues registering your device to your Samsung Account, you will need to speak with the Accounts team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I would be happy to assist with this!  Could you send me a private message with your full model and serial number from the back of the device?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Hopefully we can help ease those frustrations a bit. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

NoahsArk
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I purchased a galaxy s21 unltra 5g and a galaxy note 20 plus and haven't been able to register them either. I get an error message saying no such device exists. I am entering the information from the back and also what I have pulled from the device.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having issues registering your device to your Samsung Account, you will need to speak with the Accounts team directly. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes