JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S7+ -- Fix the Green tint issue

(Topic created: 05-09-2021 01:53 PM)
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Tablets
It's been months since the release and the green tint issue is still not fixed. When are you fixing this?
12 Replies
userhqUopGMteH
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Seriously,  a statement or reply would go a long way.

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I'm sorry to hear that, has this been occuring since day 1? Also, does this occur after a factory reset on the device? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Elique
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yes I have already factory reset mine and this still occurs
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

This is not a defect of the device. Our product experts are aware of this. You can eliminate the green tint by increasing the brightness, disabling Dark mode, or setting the motion smoothness while they look into ways to solve this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergSzZnFlaUL
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I'm having an issue that many others have experienced both here and on reddit where I notice a green tint at around 15% brightness on my Tab s7+ on gray backgrounds. Why is this occurring? Is this a software or hardware problem? It's very frustrating. 

Elique
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the same issue in mine
usersLQtaFOXJv
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello, do you know how long it will take for the fix to arrive? Because users have been complaining for months.
And at this price it is normal to wait for an impeccable screen and not to have to deprive oneself of the functionality of the tablet to have a beautiful display. I have already had my tablet replaced and the problem persists. Can you confirm to me that this will be corrected one day?
Otherwise I prefer to be reimbursed. Thank you (sorry for bad english)

SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Tablets

That is not a solution @MrLarry, it's a lazy bandaid. Unacceptable for how expensive this thing was. I should be able to have any combination of those active at any given time and not experience this. 

ricarva
Constellation
Options
Tablets

@SamsungCaleb , @MrLarry 

Is there any movement on this issue?

I've had my Tab S7+ for little over a month, and started noticing the problem in all and any app that uses grey as the background.

This device is truly amazing, but I do find it surprising that such an issue would be present in a flagship like this.

Please do provide any feedback you're able to.

Thanks in advance.