Original topic:

Tab S7+/Galaxy Buds Pro Users

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 11:47 PM)
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Do any of you experience a massive audio lag with your galaxy buds pro connected your tablets? I've done a few small audio tests with my buds and experience a 1.4 second audio lag. Not sure if I'm the only one. I've made sure all of my settings are good to go and usually stream from my tablet around 3 to 4 feet away. Reconnected my buds to my tablet with seamless connection active/inactive and I'm still hearing nearly a 2 second lag with all my audio.
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I understand that lagging audio can be frustrating. Please try the following steps and let me know if they help.

• When using Galaxy Buds+, Buds Live, Buds Pro, or Buds2 paired with a Samsung phone or tablet, you can activate Gaming mode to halt lag. Open the Galaxy Wearable app, tap Earbuds settings, and then tap Labs. Tap the switch next to Gaming mode. This feature will minimize delays for a smooth sound. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
lannyrico
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I've already tried everything. I'm just putting the buds away and using wired until the next software update. My galaxy buds pro are unusable right now since the lag has gotten worse. Unfortunately these buds are a purchase I deeply regret. They're so uncomfortable and fall out so quick. To make it worse they're lagging. Money well spent. But I do appreciate your assistance 👍
0 Likes