Original topic:

Tab S7 Galaxy Themes app

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 12:33 PM)
Gav1967
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hello,

I just got myself the Tab s7 and as I was setting it up I noticed the Galaxy Themes app isn't loaded.

I can't find it anywhere, I have it on my N20U and I can't understand why it isn't on the latest tablet.

Where can I get the app for the tablet?

Thanks.

Why did you do this Samsung? 😞

Everything Samsung 🙂
14 Replies
Options
Tablets

Can you change the walpaper, icons and sound individually? If not I might as well cancel my order that is still on back order for another 30 days! This is all giving me buyers remorse BIG time! Maybe I should be asking what can you do on it instead of what it cant do! Much shorter list apparently. 

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
mike57746644
Explorer
Options
Tablets
you can use good lock and theme some if it yourself . I also shared theme park with my note 10 plus and my s7 plus using google files and samsung flow . I was able to create a theme and apply it. some parts worked some did not .
Good lock can be downloaded in the galaxy app store . Most plug-ins are available for the s7 plus tablet
KennyG357
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Get Nova Launcher from the Play Store and theme away.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
CittyBell
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Anyone now where or how I can change my themes on my s6 lite tablet?
0 Likes