Original topic:

Tab S7 Major Update

(Topic created: 05-14-2024 11:41 AM)
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Tablets
The updates have been rolling in regularly for this tablet. I kept it cause I love the size. My quick go to tab. Just about every app from Samsung on it had to be updated. Mail, browser, digital wellbeing, notes, Gallery, framework, Bixby, Pass, Checkout, all the Good Lock apps, Plus, Secure Folder, Smart Switch, Vision Flow, News, Recorder, Parental Controls, etc, etc. Been updating for an hour. It seems like more than a security patch update. Didn't pay attention to the details. This tablet always does what she is supposed to do. What is this a 4 or 5 year's old tab?

I do this every month except not all the apps need to be updated like this just some. She is still zippy for an older tab. The battery life is still good too. Almost traded her in but kept her.
1 Reply
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Tablets
I'm still updating apps on it. With about 15 to go. They put in a lot of work into whatever they did. Cause they are working me. Usually, it's just security updates with some apps to update. This is an every app overhaul. Wasn't planning on doing this much work.
0 Likes