cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tab S7 Plus 512GB .. no accessories ...

Hello,

Samsung Tab S7+ only lists three accessories - keyboard/cover, cover, and S Pen.  Honestly I thought there would be more accessories, such as headphones, headsets, micro SD card, chargers, etc.  Yet, when I look at all the various accessories, they do have compatiblity lists and the S7 and S7+ are not on them.  Why?

The following was my initial posting about the headsets.  Later on I realized there were so many other accessories Samsung has but does list as compatible.  Thank you for listening.

I just unpacked my Samsung Tab S7+ 512GB tablet.  I discovered it does NOT come with any headphones.  Unfortunately, I've found people do NOT want to hear the music I am playing.  They want me to have headphones.

Fine, but not only did Samsung not ship any, NONE of the headphones Samsung sells are compatible with the Tab S7+ (at least according to the Samsung website and Shop Samsung application).

I went out on the website and the Shop app looking for compatibile headphones.  According to these two source there are only three approved accessories - keyboard/cover, cover, and the S Pen.  The same is true for the Shop app.

OK, I thought, so let's look under the individual headphones.  I went to each one checking its compatibility list and time and time again the S7+ tab wasn't there.

So Samsung, people don't want me to share my music with them.  How am I suppose to hear it, when you don't sell headphone listed as compatible with the S7+?

OK, I realize most all Bluetooth and wired headsets will work, BUT why doesn't Samsung list any working with the S7+?  Even the Samsung Ear bud fail to list the S7+.

What's up Samsung?  You list some devices as being compatible and then skip others.  It makes one think the ones you do NOT list must not be compatible.  

How hard would it be to say - Compatible with all phones and tablets with Bluetooth or something to the effect?

Plus I don't understand why Samsung is being so cheap given I spent on the tablet, the keyboad cover, plus Samsung Plus 3 years, etc.  Total bill was over $1400.  How hard is it to headphones or a promotional credit for a set??

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Tab S7 Plus 512GB .. no accessories ...

Honestly I fully agree with you! I also bought the Note 20 Ultra that did not come with headphone. I found out they forgot to put them in all the USA models boxes. There is a link to order them and I did recive a pair of "C" connector headphones (I should call them ear buds but do NOT want to confuse them with wireless) Further the website makes it hard to add anything other than those assesories you have mentioned. I also spent $1400.00 and feel much more should have been given. Especially to those like us that got the Tab S7 512gb loaded! I am still waiting for mine that will not even ship until Oct 16th at best! I know the carriers convenced them not to offer a unlocked G5!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
Highlighted

I tried to use the $200 credit to buy a 512GB micro SD card.  Isn't that a valid Note 20 Ultra accessory? It failed saying the coupon is not valid for this item.

Just got an email saying choose a different accessory.

I don't need a different accessory.  After buying the Note 20 Ultra, I realized it needed a case ASAP because of the camera.  I bought the LED one from Amazon.  I already own headsets and a charger, so what else is there to buy with the $200?

Why isn't a 512GB micros SD card a valid Note 20 Ultra accessory for the coupon given the Ultra comes with a micro SD slot?!

Finally, what accessories are valid?????  IMHO, it isn't too much to ask and get a full list from Samsung.  IMHO, it isn't too much to ask Samsung add valid accessories to the list.

Thank you.

Highlighted

That does seem strange call sales and ask them. I found many errors on the website lately. It was a freebie with an older Note and certainly compatible!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
Highlighted

Do you know how to contact sales?  I know about the 800-SAM-SUNG number, but I know its not sales.  Thanks Smiley Happy