cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tab S7 Plus and the Multi-Port USB-C Adapter EE-P5000BBEGWW will they work together?

Hello,

I'm wondering if the Multi-Port USB-C Adapter EE-P5000BBEGWW and Tab S7+ will work together?  I'd like to add Ethernet (when home) to my tablet, along with a full keyboard and mouse.  (I find cover keyboards too small for my fingers and avoid them unless necessary (e.g. on the road).)

Thank you.

Is there a better way to add Ethernet to the S7+?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Tab S7 Plus and the Multi-Port USB-C Adapter EE-P5000BBEGWW will they work..

First, most any USB C to Ethernet adapter will work. I have three different ones and the all work with my Note 20, Tab S7+, and Intel micro computer.

Second, Samsung backup does not recognize Ethernet as a valid connection method should you turn off WIFI.

As for devices to provide Ethernet, I won't recommend the Samsung one. Instead I'd look at / for:

VAVA USB C Docking Station, 12-in-1 Type C Hub with Dual 4K HDMI Ports, RJ45 Ethernet, 4 USB Ports, SD/TF Cards Reader, PD USB-C Charging Port, Audio/Mic for MacBook/Pro/Air, Type C Windows Laptops

and

USB C Hub, 9-in-1 USB C Adapter with 4K USB C to HDMI,VGA, USB C Charging, 2 USB 3.0, SD/TF Card Reader, USB C to 3.5mm, Gigabit Ethernet, USB C Dock Compatible Apple MacBook Pro 13/15 (Thunderbolt 3)