Original topic:

Tab S7+ Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 3/5/21 11:44 AM)
user2Ji5vawqMR
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Ever since the update in early February Samsung notes is rendered useless. I can no longer open PDFs from any google or blackboard school source nor can I open word, excel, PowerPoint even with external apps. Is there any way I can get a patch or download from the old version so I can downgrade or do I have to go get it from an outside source in the deep web. Note-taking is practically useless on the tab s7 plus now.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Are you getting any error code when you try to utilize any apps?  Unfortunately you would be unable to rollback the firmware on the device.  By any chance have you attempted a factory reset on the device?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user2Ji5vawqMR
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

No error message. I click the Valid link to the PDF that works fine on every other device. I download it and it opens up notes only to not open the file and just leave me in notes. There is no file. I also cannot open any word, PowerPoint or excel even with the apps. Factory reset will fix the bug? thats more of a coding issue. The new update a few days ago didnt fix it still either. 

0 Likes