Original topic:

I'm looking to purchase a Tab S7+ Unlocked

(Topic created: 02-24-2021 07:37 AM)
Samsung_OQyFM7W
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for Samsung Tab S7+ Unlocked Version. I don't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone help me on this. 

5 Replies
Samsung_OQyFM7W
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

So, No One??

0 Likes
userGXMtcIsY86
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have been trying to find the sane answer - no luck.

Makes you wonder about things. They would have meeting after meeting regarding models for the carriers - not one single person at Samsung ever said.....ok let’s put out an unlocked version, or if we won’t release it....let’s put out a disclaimer stating we don’t and will not carry one.

I don’t know anyone that buys locked phones or tablets anymore, we all buy them outright......that is one reason while I am on the fence about spending over a grand on a tablet - don’t need to be chained to any carrier.....ever.

Hope we get a straight answer....seems to be a lot of answers here that a mistaken or very unclear.

Samsung_OQyFM7W
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Yes!! Thank you! It is just absurd that people don’t really delve into some things that the company doesn’t do just to maintain and keep profits on a higher margin, in this case by only bundling with carriers! What is that ?!! 

What I have seen is that people have not really shown interest in unlocked. They are just really happy being chained and shackled by carriers. Probably a Fetish. 

Hopefully sometime soon they at least come out with some info on this unlocked model. 

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

There is currently not an unlocked US variant of the Tab S7/S7+ LTE available.

0 Likes
UserJA
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Hello folks, I have been trying to find an answer for the same one. I was planning to buy Samsung s7+ unlocked version for at least 10months..checked with Samsung support a few times....they said "I need to buy with a carrier and need to contact the carrier to unlock the device" but when I checked with my carrier they said, "I need to check with Samsung to get it unlocked since they are the manufacturer". Onetime through online support a Samsung representative said Samsung is planning to launch an unlocked version and I heard this last year 2020 l. Even this week I visited best buy to find any feasible option however no luck. The last time when I visited Samsung s7+ 5g cost $1049 which is tagged to a carried but not unlocked. That's price sounds reasonable IF it's an unlocked version but why it's priced like that if it's locked. A lot of questions yet no answers.

0 Likes