Original topic:

Tab S7 and S7+ Accessibility CONSTANT PERMISSION REQUEST!!

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 09:18 AM)
CalculatorsAreNice
Constellation
Options
Tablets

This is the single most annoying bug I've ever seen in my entire life with any tech product!!!! They just can't seem to figure the darn annoying problem with android 11!!! I cannot use this tablet for 2 to 3 hours without having to give permissions to my apps at least 4 to 6 times, I mean **bleep**!!!!! Everytime, I have to go to Accessibility, locate the app, turn the Accessibility off and turn it back on!!! It's the so many steps that irritates me the most.

THIS HAS BEEN THE CASE SINCE ANDROID 11 WAS INTRODUCED AND IT JIST KEEP GETTING WORSE WITH UPDATE. SAME PROBLEM WITH NOTE 10. EVEN MY RECENTLY UPDATED TAB S5E STARTED DOING IT AFTER RECEIVING ANDROID 11.

Before anyone suggests it, I have draw over other apps enabled for all the concerned apps alongside all other permissions. This is very annoying. The concerned apps are edge gestures, nova launcher, even one hand operations from samsung, and some more....
0 Likes
1 Reply
kjs7
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have a Tab S7+ and have not seen this issue but I would like to try and help by looking into this if you haven't already found a solution.