JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S7 plus 5g- call & text from other devices

(Topic created: 03-21-2021 11:07 AM)
Reese_girl
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have a Tab S7 + 5G Tmobile.  the tablet does not have the phone icon or the "call and text from other device" feature - why?

Why make a mobile type of device but cant make or receive calls when connected to the actual mobile phone.  My Tab s4 has the feature but the great and mighty S7+ 5g doesn't.  It's ridiculous!!  

Frankb33
Constellation
Options
Tablets
thank you so much
0 Likes
Rhowell79
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Let me know what you fineout. This is false advertisement. There is no disclaimer. I foresee potential class lawsuit. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

true

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
Samarvel26
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I just received my tab s7 plus from sprint/t-mobile and ill been looking for the option too.
userKRqIE8YSLO
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Same here. T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S7+. No option to enable Call & Text from other devices. Can we get an official Samsung response? Is it being worked on, or coming in a future release? Thank you.
ctpp34945
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
It's not that Samsung doesn't have the feature built into your phone. It's your carrier denying access to it's functions as they load their "software or rather bloatware" into your phone. If you get an unlocked phone the function is there.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
I am having the same problem. Have you figured out a solution?
0 Likes
ctpp34945
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the Note 20 Ultra 5G (ATT) and the Tab S7+ 5G. The feature is available on my tablet but not an option on my phone? It's very frustrating ATT to spend $1500+ dollars on a phone and you have disabling the functionality. l imagine for profit. Wanting customer to purchase sim cards for each device.
userEQnwKEn61f
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have it on my s9+ but not on my tab A
0 Likes