Original topic:

Tab S7+ still in process and now the delivery date got pushed out

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 10:05 AM)
CthulhuRlyeh
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 512gb in Mystic Black almost a week ago and keep getting the runaround in regards to why my order hasn’t shipped. According to Samsung US’s website, orders should ship out within 24 hours. Nothing on the site said anything about the tablet being on backorder and the money has already been taken from my account. Has anyone else had this issue? I’ve spoken to several customer service reps and have been told three times now that it will ship within the day, yet each time nothing happens. Now I’m being told that my order has been escalated and I should receive a confirmation email to that effect, yet I never received one. I thought by ordering directly from Samsung I’d get better and more efficient service, but this experience has been a huge headache. I’d understand if this was something that had just been released, but the S7+ came out a year ago.

3 Replies
UserTimBo
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Cancel and order from Amazon
0 Likes
JTika
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

That can be rather tedious as I ordered this tablet with deals in mind. I'd end up paying more for the device on Amazon if I cancel my order. Just gonna have to bear with it and see when they can ship my device. 

0 Likes
JTika
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I am having the same issue. I ordered my Tab S7+ a week ago, and my order page only states "In Process - Expedited". 

I am getting frustrated as I need this device rather quickly. I am on the verge of moving and my address will change soon. Not having this device by then is troublesome. Hope the shipping can be more consistent in the future. I will update this comment if anything changes with my order. 

0 Likes