Original topic:

Tab S7

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 05:48 AM)
userU23LLIGKBr
Constellation
Options
Tablets

New Tab S7 / SM-T870. Several times a day the screen starts flipping through pages of different documents. These are not open documents. They flip by so fast you cannot make out what they are. You cannot stop this tablet take-over unless you shut it off, losing what you were doing. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to help wit this. Are you using the device in a case, or is there a screen protector installed?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userU23LLIGKBr
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Using a Samsung bookcover (the one without the keyboard) and no screen protection.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Do you experience the same issue if you use it without the cover?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userU23LLIGKBr
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Yes, no difference.
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Have you tried using the device in safe mode? You can do that by the following: 

1. Turn the device off.
  2. Press and hold the Power key.
  3. When Samsung appears on the screen, release the Power key.
  4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
  5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
  6. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode on the device.
  7. Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.

0 Likes
userU23LLIGKBr
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have just lost my work again. The tablet is new. I am returning it. Thank all of you for your support and time.
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

You are very welcome! 

0 Likes