JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S8 order delay

(Topic created: 03-06-2022 12:02 PM)
ghostboy1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, I want to know if someone else who bought the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra also had their order delayed, oh no. Can someone tell me why they delayed the orders so much 

11 Replies
CrispyTopHat
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
From what I hear it's related to the shortage of computer chips
paulguy
Galaxy
Options
Tablets

**bleep**they are the biggest company there's no way to have a shortage when they have 100s of phone with different names out there.

CrispyTopHat
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Whether or not we believe them is another matter. But they have stated they'll be producing more in the USA soon to bump up supply. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
You are completely correct!!
0 Likes
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Due to the overwhelming amount of orders for the Samsung Tab S8 ultra and the massive supply chain issue, some orders have been delayed this is not just affecting Samsung but all technology companies, some of the shipments are still stuck in Ports waiting to be shipped to the Samsung warehouses in the US, just an FYI Samsung.com has the Tab S8 Ultra as Sold out completely
0 Likes
userj8t64GlhdY
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Excuses, youtubers are getting them fast **bleep** and a lot of them have small following, but those 22 ultra's are flying out and arriving on time. But there's a chip shortage 👀

NPC1
Comet
Options
Tablets
How long has it been delayed?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately, I don't have any access to that, you can try calling Samsung directly to see if they can provide you a ship date, you are not the only one who has an order delay, but I can tell you that the Tab S8 ultra is amazing and The Screen is Massive! Be patient you will not be disappointed with the Tab s8
0 Likes
ghostboy1
Constellation
Options
Tablets
how long will i have to wait about two months
0 Likes