JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S8 ultra

(Topic created: 03-19-2022 01:39 PM)
Dr_Mouer
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Got my pre-ordered Tab S8 ultra, with free keyboard cover, a couple days ago now, and it is fantastic - way  more than I will ever need.  I got the 12GB/256 GB version.  Loaded all my data and apps from my old Tab S2.  Started up NOVA/NOVA Prime user interface app, and have set up the screen the way I like it. 

New Tablet, new Android OS, new, Samsung UI, requires a little learning curve, but wasn't too bad - I think I got most of it now - except how to turn on the higher screen refresh rate.  Mabe it is something in NOVA, but the option is greyed-out, so I can't choose it.  Anybody have a suggestion?

0 Likes
3 Replies
notechknowledge
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Is there a way to block your Bluetooth? I have someone hacking into my phone and turning mine on without me knowing and stealing my information
0 Likes
Dr_Mouer
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
sounds like you might have a malware problem. you might have to do a factory reset to get rid of it.
0 Likes
Solution
Dr_Mouer
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

EDIT to my post:  Motion Smoothness will not activate in High (120HZ) when Battery Saver option is active.  If your Tab S8 +/ultra won't activate 120Hz selection, check that Battery Saver option is off.

(Pull down Notifications/Quick Settings menu) > (pull it down all the way) > select Battery Saver (turn off)

now you can go to the Motion Smoothness option and select High:

SETTINGS > DISPLAY > MOTION SMOOTHNESS >  o Standard  ● High