Original topic:

Tab s6 offical physical keyboard returns wrong characters but correct letters after update

(Topic created on: 5/12/21 4:26 AM)
CorentinD
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello,

After the one ui 3.1 update the physical keyboard of my tab s6 is returning the wrong characters but the right letters. The physical keyboard (from the official case) has the french Azerty layout and I spent hours fiddling with the physical keyboard settings, samsung keyboard settings, I installed a ton of keyboards, reset the samsung keyboard app, cleared the data and cache,... and nothing worked... This is a huge inconvenience since I use this keyboard to take notes at university and its now a 170 euros useless plastic cover.

TLDR: my physical keyboard from the official keyboard case returns the right letter for the azerty layout but gives the qwerty characters.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this (it was fine before the update and no I don't want to reset my tablet)?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes