JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab s7+ cellular options

(Topic created: 03-23-2021 12:26 PM)
userDgyjs7T97M
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Hello, I have recently been looking on the Samsung Galaxy tab s7+ site and noticed that under the cellular options my carrier(at&t) is not listed. I understand that some of the others carriers listed such as T-Mobile are also GSM like at&t, but I am still unsure of whether there will be full compatibility.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I am sorry, I don't see an AT&T compatible Tab S7+. We do have the AT&T S7 variant available at this LINK. You can contact AT&T directly to see if the plan to offer the Tab S7+.

View solution in context

7 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

For clarification are you strictly looking for one compatible with your carrier?  Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones and may not be available on all models from other carriers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDgyjs7T97M
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Yes, that is correct. I would like one that is compatible with my carrier, which is at&t. Thank you for the speedy response! I'm gonna explore other alternatives like using my phone as a hotspot as well. Thank you!

pintrest
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Check out Samsung Members to get help with any issues you might have with your Samsung Galaxy phone. Tap the link to download Samsung Members.

http://bit.ly/1rjtDOM
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I am sorry, I don't see an AT&T compatible Tab S7+. We do have the AT&T S7 variant available at this LINK. You can contact AT&T directly to see if the plan to offer the Tab S7+.

userDgyjs7T97M
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Okay, I am truly interested in getting the larger and better screen so it seems I'll be using a hotspot. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.

userBOODsYtTZq
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm also interested in the galaxy s7+ tablet, however, the only one available with my carrier (Sprint/T-Mobile) seems to be the galaxy 7 FE 64 gb version. 😔 I'm trying to find out which carrier the s7+ is compatible with. Can anyone confirm?
0 Likes