cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Tab s7 display issue

Hi all,

My tab s7 with an lcd disply has a noticeable yellow tint when compared to my s5e. So the whites seem very warm and there is no option to adjust this. The whites look washed out. Has anyone got a similar issue, is this a defective product or is this just a downside of LCD displays?

3 REPLIES 3
Asteroid

Re: Tab s7 display issue

I received an s7 on Monday. I wanted to like the s7. I'm shipping it back today. the quality of the screen is way below that of my old tab s4. I can't explain it exactly but the graphics don't appear as smooth the screen seems brighter to almost too harsh for my eyes. My eyes were tired and sore after using it for day.
Astronaut

@userFhA8QMNVn0  I'm in the exact same boat as you. I have an S5e and S7 in front of me and the S7 has that yellow tint going. Google search shows me a lot of people has that issues, I think it's a mix of quality control issues. Some people replace it with better luck and some doesn't. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do yet. What did you end up doing?

Constellation

Same for me. I got mine a few weeks ago and I hate it. Looks terrible compared to my Tab S6. I am in the Insights program and I got this half price and not even using now because of this. I guess I should call Samsung up and tell them this thing is garbage lol. Horrendous looking yellowish screen. I hate it