cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Tab s7 plus 5g 6gb ram and 128gb rom only

Why can't you get the 8gb ram and 256gb rom or 512gb rom with 5g option this is a total deal breaker for me if they can't offer the upgrade options I will be ipad shopping soon 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Tab s7 plus 5g 6gb ram and 128gb rom only

I agree with you, as I don't understand why Samsung left a great deal of money on the table. I want to buy both 5G and 512GB in the crane tablet. Why Samsung is 5G and 512GB not an available choice?
Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, its ridiculous. Im returning  the  one I purchased  after finding out it only has  6gb of ram. 8gb of ram for a table is already low,  and to make things  worse you only get 128gb of storage. mini sd expansion DOES NOT offer the same speed. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here. They wouldn't let me pre-order it because the 5G version couldn't be ordered at all before the carrier release date. Only after ordering did I realize the 5G model I ordered only has 6GB of RAM, even though I assumed it had 8GB since the 5G version is more demanding and since they say the 5G version is "not available in other configurations." Samsung did tell me the other options will be available later, but I'm not sure she knew what she was talking about.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Would have been nice to get the pre-order promo considering I've been tracking this tablet almost daily for months now. Now apparently I have to keep waiting longer until they decide to release an 8GB 5G model. I agree 8GB is low to begin with, let alone 6GB!