Original topic:

Tab s7 plus dislay glitch

(Topic created: 05-15-2021 08:05 PM)
userVP6ezDCDaP
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Ive been having issues with my new tab s7 plus. The display glitches out into these flashing and flickering colorful lines by the top of the tablet in portrait mode, by the power button. Ive done multiple troubleshooting and to no avail( power off and letting rest, updating software, restarting, safe mode, and even factory resetting) Im going to take my tablet to a samsung store and see if they can help me figure out why its doing it but i know theyre going to have a hard time because the glitches come and go at random. If they cant fix it i dont know what to do from there. Does anyone else also have this problem with their tablet?

tabs7plus display glitch

0 Likes
2 Replies
BigDog45ACP
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I don't have the Tab S7 Plus but I do have the Tab S6 and it has the same issue, very similar to what you are having. My Tab S6 lasted just 1 year and 4 months before it messed up. Oh and I do believe that Samsung tablets have a 1 year warranty. If I want mine fixed I have to pay for it, estimated about 400 dollars. I can buy a refurbished one for about 360 dollars. Saving my money for the Lenovo P11 Pro.
userVP6ezDCDaP
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm guessing it only lasted 1 year and 4 months because of the display issues? that really **bleep** cuz I love this tablet and I payed a lot for it...guess I'll try my best to see if samsung could either fix it or send me a replacement