Original topic:

Tab7 Screen Touch Sensitivity gone?

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 11:38 AM)
gtwnys
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
today i noticed my screen being much more difficult to get to respond to my touch.  i use a tempered glass protector.  i have at the time of installation changed this setting like i always do.
 So looking for the setting to be sure its on and it is no where to be found! am i crazy? was it ever there? if not then why does my tablet, tab7, suddenly act like a device with a screen protector installed which hasnt had this sensitivity option enabled?!
 i have looked in every setting, option whatever. searched the web to see if im missing some secret location for this setting, its just plain gone. yesterday Dec 6 2021 there was a security update installed, but nothing else.

could i have changed some setting to make this option become unavailable? and if so, shouldnt the option still be listed but just unavailable to alter, so 'grayed out'? and if this setting was never here then why is my screen requiring much harder pressing as of this morning.
 oh yeah, the device did a twice weekly automatic restarts during the night (aprox 6amL) while asleep, just fyi.
0 Likes
2 Replies
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Do warranty claim
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon. I will be happy to assist you. Has the touch sensitivity dropped gradually, or all at once?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes