Original topic:

Tablet S7 Plus Issues

(Topic created: 05-11-2021 12:45 PM)
screlax
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Last try before I eat $900 I paid for this tablet. Model SM-T970NZKEXAR [edit]. The tablet was purchased 12/20, returned for repair on 4/08/2021 AND 4/29/2021 and returned twice with the same issues. Oh the issues... google services keeps stopping. Wreaks havoc on settings and Google apps. Internet keeps dropping even 6 feet from my NEW router. Many apps freeze followed by the best for last, the tablet shuts down as it feel fit. (Not just after an app freeze). I have tried numerous factory resets and get the same result within a day or less.

The first time I returned the tablet a software reinstall was completed. I set up the tablet (no new or old software installed or reloaded) and everything was the same... bad. Returned the tablet again and this time the geniuses in tech found no problems which can only mean they never looked at it. Can someone tell me what to do to get the attention of someone at Samsung? It's sad this company doesn't care.
P.S. good thing the community post saves drafts as the tablet restarted 3 times as I wrote this.
1 Reply
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I am sorry to hear about this. Please send a recent ticket number to this PM Link, and I will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes