Original topic:

Tablet acting up

(Topic created: 04-20-2024 07:58 PM)
Bigsister
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

My brother tablet was given during pandemic. Now it's acting up. Not sure of warranty when it was given to him by the Government. We put music, learning videos, sleep music that has been amazing for him. What can I do as his big sister. Thx!

BTW he has down syndrome, and I can't remember if the school he was in, enrolled him for this email he receive for apps and doctor video consults he had. I don't have a computer or laptop, this is only device.

It was off for 4 days where it wouldn't turn on. It did shut off today but I  quickly managed to send an email. The screen sometimes shut off or gets fuzzy as well.
0 Likes
2 Replies
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
And you've tried the usual fixes, like a full power down and checking the storage?
0 Likes
Bigsister
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Yes. Could it be something internal or system. Thought it was the charger cord, since it turned on at a cell place, but as soon as I got home it turned on, but then turned off again. It was taking long time to charge as well. 🤯 and not really good with tech things. Want to see if what ever is stored can be move to drive to not lose anything.
0 Likes