cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1aHPlDpOSf
Asteroid

Tablet keeps going off, whenever it wants to. I will be in the middle of something and it shuts of

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Tablet keeps going off, whenever it wants to. I will be in the middle of something and it shut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please send us a private message with the full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

13 REPLIES 13
user1aHPlDpOSf
Asteroid

Re: Tablet keeps going off, whenever it wants to. I will be in the middle of something and it shut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tablet will be fully charged and I get on it and it may stay on for 10 minutes, and then shuts off. Or I could be on for 2 minutes and it goes off. I am getting really upset . CAN SOME ONE HELP ME

userFnpjSj3cYd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening with me too. Will a reset reboot help? 

user1aHPlDpOSf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have done that many times, and it helps for a day and then it happens again

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please send us a private message with the full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userzjGtqS5GsZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
what's the solution? There's nothing here?
userzjGtqS5GsZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I click on the link that says go to solution. I am having the same problem and it's driving me crazy. Not only will it shut off suddenly, but it will keep trying to restart as if it had been turned off, but won't actually start. And I can't turn it on once it starts. The only thing that seems to make a difference is plugging in the charger.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number? 

userELcfFPAfpc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
~model SM T350
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userELcfFPAfpc

It appears you're talking about a phone. There should be some threads about phones doing this if you can post on them instead of this tablet thread that will help the Community assist you more completely.  Smiley Happy